.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

**The best comic movie!!**


Well last summer, I had nothing to do. Then Margui one of my friends called me and told me if I wanted to go to the movies with her and some other friends. At first my mm dirren´t lt me but thnthy called m and told me that we were going to watch a new comic movie called "Ice Age 2". Then I told my mom that it was a very cool movie, and then she let me go but only to the movies. At first I didn't want to go..

When I was in the movie it was a little boaring, but then the real thing came. The movie was very cool, the adventure of Manny, Sid and Diego was now on the melt down. When the Ice Age was melting they needed to get everybody to a peace of wood,so then they could float. After Diego, Sid, and Manny must go and warn to everyone, and find the way of what they were going to do for the escape of the coming deluge. I am not going to tell was is going to happened next because it would not make anysense.

I think that this movie was wonderful, but in like some parts were sentimental and i cry alot. I know that if you like ICE AGE 2, you would like also these one. If you want to know more about this movie go to http://www.iceagemovie.com/index.html, and see all the wonderfull and beautifull things of this movie called"ICE AGE 2."

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Eduardo D. said…

    Mariana, I liked Ice Age 2 too. I watched it and it was very funny, but I prefer the first one. I think your post is really good but there were some parts that I got confused when I read them. Good Job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home