.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, September 18, 2006

··A trip to Miami, Orlando!!··


Two years ago, my father planned to make a trip to disney for summer vacations. The purpose of this trip, was to take my friends and me. He thought of doing activities each day with us. He made a brochure that describe all that haves to be with the trip. He told me that he was going to give me the brochures to pass them out in school to my friends and people that was interested in this trip. In the brochures tells how much it cost, were and when we were going, hw many days we were going to be in miami and in orlando, and what hotel we were going to stay. The next day, I hand out the brochures to all my friends and to all the people that were interested in it..When i got home, in the afternoon, I got some calls from my friends telling me that they were going to the trip for shure. Finally it was the day, I couldn't belive that i wa going with my friends and with my family. It was the best trip i had ever.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Ana Caro G said…

    Mari you just make this post very interesting. Who doesnt love disney? well i still dont know that person. I love your topic and also how you described it. keep this good things! I liked a lot your blog. Keep it up!
    love ya, Anak

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger sari15 said…

    WOWW!! That was very cool trip. Who doesnt want to go to disney with your friend!!! i think your post was short but cool but I think you need more detailed.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger SebastianB said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger SebastianB said…

    Hi mariana, It sounds like a wonderfull experiense. and it seems very cool to go to Dysney with your best friends. But how was the trip in Disney? It was a good post.

    Keep that great work...tincha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home