.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, October 23, 2006

**A big problem in Miami**


"Ti,ti,ti,tick,tick,tick," as you can see I was eating my neils becuase I was very anxious for tomorrow, morning. I was going to Miami, Florida with an excursion. After I finish packing my bags, I went to sleep for tomorrow be ready for waking up fast. It was the day and I was running because the bus that was going to pick me up was already there and I wasn't ready yet. Finally I got to the airport, the people check me, registered me, and all was fine. I was waiting for other people to be registered, and then we can go to see when the leady call us to aboard to the airplane. In these excursion I didn't knew anyone. I was very nervous.

When I was walking a girl called Daniela said to me, "Hey, could you please come with me to be bathroom? It’s that I don't want to go alone, please!"

I told her, "Ok, not problem."

In that moment I was thinking why she asked me and not another person. When we got to the bathroom she asks, "In what school are you now?”
I was like why she is asking me that, if she doesn't know me.

I told her, "I'm in Cojowa".

Then she told me," Hey you remembered the first day of class?"

I said,” What? Ooh, yes I remembered know. You are Daniela Torres."

I was very impress about how she looks, she looked very different, I didn't reconice her. Then, we both start talking about when we were in the same school, that topic was very cool, because we were thinking about the old moments we pass, ooh my god, it was to cool.

Then the leady call us to go and aboard the airplane. I obviously was going to sit next to Daniela, I say obviously because I didn't knew anyone only his mother that was the one that conduce the excursion, and because she is my friend. That trip, for me, was very long two hours and 1/2 in the plane. I was getting crazy!We got to Miami on night, and then a bus was wetting for us to take us to the hotel, after we got there, we went to sleep, because the next day a bus was going to pick us at seven a.m., to go to Orlando. It was next day; we all were eating fast because the bus was wetting for us. When we got to the bus they put in us a movie because to go to Orlando was a long way, so they put us movie for not getting board. The movie was "Coyote ugly," this movie was great, but I didn't saw the last part of the movie because I got to sleep.

When we got to Orlando, we immediately went to hotel to live our things and go to the parks. Daniela's mom, Susan, told us, “Go to the pool and sit there because I am going to assigned your rooms and also ask us something.”

I was thinking what could be. When she got there, she assigned our rooms and told us,
"I am going to ask you something and you are going to choose by raising your hands, ok?"

We all were like "ok".

Susan said," By raising your hand, you are going to tell me what parks you want to go."
We all were saying," YEAHHHH"

So she starts asking." Who wants go to magic kingdom?” and some people raise their hands.

“Who wants to go to universal studios?” We all raise our hands, (so it obviously was going to be classificated.) She continues asking, until we have them, they were Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, Sea World, Epcot Center, and Magic Kingdom.

It was the next day, and we were wetting for the van. We all were anxious and happy. Our first park was Universal studios. When we go there, we all were running to visit the attractions. That day was great. We did the same things when we got to the parks, but in the last park my best friend was feeling bad.

I ask her" Hey what is happening to you?", she said "Yes, I feel like I am going to fell down." I was very nervous when she told me that.

I immediately when and told to her mother. She gave her a medicine and after it she was good. At night we went to pizza hut for dinner. When we were eating, Daniela was feeling bad again, and her mother immediately took out his medicines and 2 seconds after she was going to gave the medicine.

Daniela lost his consient and his mother was stress she didn’t no what to do, and she ask me " Hey, can you go and tell the dinner leady that if she can call and tell to the hospital."

She immediately calls and they went there to pizza hut. They observed Daniela and she finally was good...After all it was the last day and we didn’t want to go. We got to the airport, and they called us to aboard the plane. We arrived to Bogotá, and Daniela’s father was waiting for her in the airport, his father took her to the hospital to make her exams and we came back to Cartagena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home