.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, September 18, 2006

···Zac Efron's life···


This free post I am going to make is about Zac Efron. Zac Efron, Amerincan actor, was born in San Luis Obispo, California in Octuber 18,1987. His parents are David Efron and Starla Baskett. When Zac was eleven years old, his parents took note of his singing abilities. Then he start taking singing lessons, because he was going to act in a musical called"Gypsy". He go the roles in some musicals such as Peter Pan, The Music Man, Mame, and Little Shop Of Horrors.

His drama teacher saw that Zac was great on acting and singing, so she contact a person from TV to see if he could be involved on televison. Some people called him to make the auditions for a series called "Summerland" as Cameron.The next season he became a series regular. However, since the show got moved to midseason a lot of fans became confused when the show was cancelled. Then he became doing a movie called"Miracle Run". Then he filmed "The Derby Stallion", this movie had trouble finding a distributor, so the release date is now in December 2006.

Recently he started to make the movie, "High School Musical".The movie had 38 million spectators only in the United States. People started to get confused about he singing in"High School Musical", Because Zac revealed that since he was coming out of puberty, he could not hit the high notes, and some of the lyrics in the movie had his voice blended with a singer named Andrew Seeley. Then Zac started filming "High School Musical 2". He also is going to act in the high profile "big budget remake of Hairspray" as Link Larkin. Efron will be doing all his own singing in Hairspray.

I think that Zac Efron is a great actor. When I saw him in Summerland I said "ohh! he is so cute!". The first time I saw the preview of High School Musical I wanted to see that movie because I'm fan #one of Zac Efron and because of him i'm fan #one too of High School Musical.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger *Vale M* said…

    Mari, I really liked your post, because I love Zac Efron too...
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG... KEEP IT UP!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Stefano P. said…

    Mariana I also new tha you where going to pick these type, the one of Zack Efron. I like your blog.... KEEP IT UP!...turkita

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger catalina said…

    Mari,
    I love Zack Efron as well as the movie he did "High School Musical", I love your post.bye

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger MaRiA JoSe said…

    Mariana wuold did a good post its your best one yet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home