.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, September 18, 2006

..A wonderful story..


When I was reading this story last week, I have like the feeling of misterious, and also like the suspense of what was going to happen next. One part of this story that I didn't like, was the part when the rats get into the lighthouse and start bitting the three people. That remains me when I have my own mate. When she was sleeping, she was feeling like bits in her fingers. So, she woked up and she saw that she has blood in it, and when you turn on the light she saw a mouse on his bed.This story was a great one, i never would think that this story will like me so much. Also this story remains me these movie called"Pirates of the caribbean and The dead man chest, because in the story they show a shipghost, and in the Pirates of the caribbean they show also a shipghost. This story ,was a misterious stroy but in total was great. At last in the story, they told that the three people were not three they were two because one of them died because the bit of the rat. The other one, they said that he went to an asylum and that the other one stay alife and went back to the light house. I wonder why he went back to it, because if it happened to be, i would never ever in my whole life went back to the light house.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Eduardo D. said…

    Hi Mari, it seemed you liked this story. I think it was disgusting and maked me nervous the part when you tell about your friend's experience. I liked that you like this story, because I liked "Three Skeleton Key" too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home