.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, September 25, 2006

"My reflections of blogger!"

Two months ago, my writting was horrible on blogger. I write, and I skiped some letters or I write, and I write the word incorrect. Now because of the writting, I know how to write better, I am not saying that I am perfect on writting, NO!, but I improve alot in it. I am realy happy also, because now i dont have to go and tell my sister to help me on writting in computer, because now i know most of the writting. After we did our blog's and mr.hide explain us how we have to use it, we start making a post based on "My espectation on Technology", and I like it alot. This was my espectation.:

"My expectation about creating me own blog is that i want to share
my ideas with people around the world, and also i want to make more
friends that the ones that i have right now".

How I fell now about making this blog is great, for me!. Making this blog was a great idea because now we can make commetns, that is a fabulous. Also because we can express our thinking about the blog that you have read. Another thing that i like of making a blog is that you can put pictures in it, also settings, and alot of more things.

What surprised me now, is that I feel the changes of the writting. I think that doing this is very cool and also intresting because by writting we can know our erros. Another things, thats why i like also blogger, is that we can put photos,images ,links and other stuff. By putting images or photos we can make people to understand more about the tipic. Thnxs to blogger now i know how to make webpages , because before i have now idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home