.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, October 02, 2006

**Problems and mistakes**



We all people have a lot of problems, it doesn’t matter how big or how small it is but it would be a problem.I am a person that doesn’ like to involved in problems because I don’t like to fight with other people. How I deal with problems is: first I make my plan of how I am going to take the situation, then I go and talk with that people to solved these type of problem. If it doesn’t solved I defenetly would be out of control , cause then I would
Not know what to do with it..But most of the time when I have problems I solved them when I go and talk with that person.

I make a lot of strategies when i am under control than when I have time to reflect the problem. For example when I was in fight with person that is very close to my family , that was a big problem, in these kind of problem I was under pressure and I start crying and getting deseperated because first I make the plan of how I was going to tell how things happened, then I was going to go and talk with that person. I thought that these person was going to forgive me onle because of talking with her, but NO! these person didn’t. In that moment I did not know what to do with it. I was getting out of control. And I went and start fighting with these person, I was shouting in his face, these person was shounting in my face, we both were pulling our hairs, it was a terrible situation. 2 Months later these person went to me and talk about the problem, and I told that sorry about the fighting and these person also told me that, so then we were good, and from now on we never fight , now I have trust in these person and these person have trust in me.

We all make mistakes in our lifes because we are not perfect.Or yes? No. I have done billions of billions of billions of mistakes, and some are more calm that others. I in the paragraph before I wrote about a problem that I had with a person, in this problem I make a BIG mistake. This mistake was that I had to be patient and wait to that person to go and talk with me, not to go and be under pressure and fight with her, because fighting doesn’t take you to anything or to anywere, it gives you more problems. So, it was better to me for wait and see how do this problem was going to be solved.
The cause of this problem was that I was getting out of control I dint knew what to do or what to make, this was very terrible situation.

Obviously when someone has a problem, you want to fix it. One of the things that you can do for fixing it is that how I already said, you can go and talk with that person and discuses the problem. If it doesn’t work you have to wait until these people go and talk with you. Because if you go and fight with her o him the problem would going to become bigger.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Eduardo D. said…

    Hi Mari, I think that you are correct, we all know that nobody is perfect, we all have done mistakes some big and some small. I think that it wasn't fair for you to fight against this person you were talking about. You and him should have calmed a lot because if you were fighting, I wonder what you said to that person to start a fight like that. I am glad that at least you are friend of this person. If you are going to discuss something, you should think on what you are going to say twice. Very good post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home