.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, October 09, 2006

..**My Nightmare Holiday..**


Have you ever had a nightmare? I hope yes, because yesterday I had one and it was horrible. 8.Well and it was like these. 1.Imagin that I went to a hotel, to cementary, and to a scary house, like a hunted house. When I went to the hotel I had a bad impression, 4.I new these hotel was going to be scary or terrible. 2.When I enter to it I saw, all desorganized, people walking slowly,and all silence. it seems to be very scary one. 3.In the hotel i didn't met anyone, didn't play with anyone and neither got out of my room.When I got to my room, I felt it like if I was on a refrigerator because it was too cold. 5.Besida the bathroom door, I found a little note, and oviusly I open it because of curiosity and it say: Be aware from these hotel!! go away..6.While I was taking with my parents, we didn't suport being there so we left it. Now from now on, Every day I remember these terrible nightmare.

*1.series of objects
*2.series of modifiers
*3.series of phrases
*4.series of independent clauses
*5.introductory prepositional phrase
*6.introductory participial phrase
*7.introductory adverb clause
*8.introductory yes, no, or interjection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home