.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

···The Best Movie··


It was August third, I was in my house and I was bord. I have nothing to do, only see t.v. or read books. I choose better to see t.v. ,but the thing was that I was very bord about it and reading a book no way!!. I knew that I have to do something, but not just something, something good and very cool, so I thouht "Why not go and rent a movie", so yes. I talk to my father to see if we could go and take me to rent a movie, he said yes, but I told him to take me to a new place were they have new movies and better ones, to Video World. When I got there I was very confused between two movie Just my luck and Final Destination 3. But it seems more for me Just my luck and also we buy pop corns, a thing that we never forget when we go to see movies.

Just My Luck is a comedy movie interpretated by the main characters, Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine. In the movie, Lindsay Lohan, which is Ashley is the luckiest girl in New york, where she has a life full of romance and glamour. Chris Pine, which is Jake is the unlickiest guy in town, anxious by constant blow and missed oportunities. One day they both went to swank masquerade a party and everything changes to Ashley and Jake only because they both share a kiss, then their luck change.Now Ashley's fantastic life going to be a completey disaster, while Jake's was going to be great. At last Ashley decided that she was going to fight to get hi life back.

I think that these movie was great and interesting. These movie I know that all the girls will love it alot, becuase is the type of movie that all girls like. These movie let me a message and it is that always be confort about what you have, not about what others have. I hope that you by reading my blog, you go and rent these cool movie. I hope you like it .

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Isabella G said…

    Mary,
    Your post reminded me of a day I went to Isabel's house. There, we saw that great movie, from the first time I saw it in a magazine I knew it would be great, because I love Lindsay Lohan as an actress, she acts very good. Although the end of the movie wasn't as I thought it would be, it was a very good movie.
    Good Post!
    Isa G!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Suadi..... said…

    Hi Mari whats up! I loved your poste. I think that mivie is really fun. Also i like the actresses for example Lindsay Lohan is very cool.good job... keep it up!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Eduardo D. said…

    Hi Mary, I think you choose a good movie because the way you talk of it makes it interesting. I think you chose a good movie because I have friends that saw Final Destination 3 and they say it isn't so good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home