.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My favorite blog

''My FaVoRiTe bLoG!!!''

Hi again! Mr. Hide assigned us homework about our favorite post or to choose one of the posts that we most identify with it. I was looking through all the post and my first choice was the school of Excellence and Imagination and all were very good but they were not my type, so I prefer to choose another school. My second choice was Mont’Kiara International School. I was looking in the first’s eleven names that appear in block C and start looking and reading them. I was in number six that was Daniel N. and I like it but I prefer to go on, so I continue seen I got to Hanna’s blog and I like it allot, that was the best blog that indentificated with me. She in her blog wrote about the fives bands that she most like, but I only like one of the five and it is SimplePlan, I love these band is very cool. Another thing that I agree with is about what she said of talking in public that she hats it, I don’t like it neither, because when I am in public I start getting nervous and scared. Also she likes one of my favorite hobbies and it is dance, listening music. Also about what she said that some people that who know her say that she is very shy and introverted, as same as me, and also people say that they expect that she sometimes show that extroverted side, which she do it only with her family, but I am not like that I am introverted with some, but the most of times I am extroverted.

Now, I want to talk or write about another blog that I would choose in a second choice. This blog comes from Mr. Fisher class, and it is Kate. I choose her like as my second because she has some things in common. One of those things is when she talks about her issues of smoking, for me it is very interesting topic because you could by writing of what could happened if you start consuming, you could help people. I agree when she said that people who smoke the most are teenagers, girls, because of pressure. The other thing is when she talks about drinking; I think that this topic it is also very interesting, and also haves to be with teenagers. I agree also with her when she said that is a major problem because it makes people do stupid things like violence, drugs, rape, and may even drink and drive. I think that these girls have a lot of thing in common with me about the issues, I know that I did not write them in my post, but for me am very interesting, and helpful for others. Another thing that I like from Kate is her way of thinking I think that is the same as mine, that is why I would choose her as a second choice. That all I can say for now, I hope that will you were reading it, you were enjoin it, but that does not mean that I did not like the other blogs, noooooo I like them but the thing was that they were not quite my type.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Mariana,
    Gee thanks so much for choosing me as your #1 blog person. i really appreciate it.
    i hope i will get to know you more as we get going in this project.
    i find it interesting how smoking is a big issue to us as we don't smoke and you seen to care so much more as you may have people you know who smoke and it is affecting you and you know that they are ruining their lives in one way or another.
    better go now
    ~Hannah

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Dismiss Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications and Download Them at Dashing Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home