.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Me!!

Hi my name is Mariana T, but people called me Mari.t, I gave the age of 14, as you can see in my class I am the greatest one, I study in Colegio Jorge Washington, in Cartagena, Colombia. Life in Cartagena normally is not that busy, the only hours that are busy are at 12:00p.m., at 3:00p.m and it ends at 5:00.pm.in these times is when Cartagena haves a lot of traffics and it seems like a revolution. How my school works is like these: I have to wake up at 5:30a.m. And I go to school normally at 6:30a.m. In school classes begins at 7:05a.m., and ends at 2:30pm. In school mostly I have the same subjects each 5 days, these subjects that I have always are the main ones like English, social studies, math, science, Spanish, and sociales de Colombia.

As you know in each subject I have a different teacher for example in English and social studies I have my homeroom teacher that is Mr. Hide, in science I have as the teacher Ms.Alba, in math Ms.Hall, in Spanish Ms.Zuluaga, and in sociales de Colombia Mr. Ivan. The only two subjects that I like the most are Math and Spanish, I love mathematics, when I enter to her class I feel anxious, and also happy, these same thing happens in Spanish. In the other classes I feel happy because I like them too, but not to much as Math and Spanish.

After school, in school they have some extra curricular, this are for people who want to stay after school playing soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, and others. If you participate in whatever of these extra curricular you would have the possibility to go and travel to Albania games, Barranquilla games and others. But the thing is that if you want to travel you must have your grades on top of 65% in my school these grade is a D, which means that if you have an F you would not be available to travel to anywhere. These is all what I can tell you about the life here in Cartagena.

One of my issues that i am concerned of is about bully. In my school, teachers dont know that sometimes people have probelms about bully's but the thing is that they never know, but yes we have and i seen alot. People dont complain about it because they are afraid about what they could do to them. Bully in our school is not hte bully you see on movies or in other schools. The bully that my school have is dum, but in total is bully.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    Just to let you know im in the project to...we ahve to do a lot of things like post comments, write blog posts, and look around places on google earth but i ahve to sa its a lot funner than math class. WellI wa sjust going to ask you some questions baout where you live, do you like where you live? do you like going to school? what do you do there for fun?
    I'm from Canada so i have no clue what its like there but i moved here from texas and my dad is from Venezuela..Well i have to go and leave more comments on other peoples blogs bye!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mariana!
    My name is Anna and I am from Snow Lake, Manitoba in Canada. I am also in Katherine's class. She is actually one of my best friends. I am in the project too. If you want you can go and check my blog out at http://annar.learnerblogs.org/
    ♥Anna

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heya Mariana,
    This si Hannah here. Awsome blog!! Well I noticed that a big concern of yours was bullying. I have also known a couple of people with issues to bullying, I know that they have a bad time for a while because of it but the thing I don't understnad is how the people who do the bullying can actually not care about the pain they are causing others.
    Have to go now.
    ~Hannah

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Valeria S. said…

    Hey Mari,
    I agree with you about that being a concern, but really I haven't seen alot around the school, but maybe is because I don't have any brtoher or sister in elementary;where bullying mostly occurs. I gare with you that the bullying in our school is kind of dummy. Do you concern about Global Warming?

    Bye. Love ya

    VaLs

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Isa M. said…

    Hi Mari!
    Off corss I have seen several bullys because I have a little sister in 3 grade but she haven´t been hit by no one. In her class their are boys that get bothered by bigger boys.
    As you know I´m in the a-team and we are doing a campaing for bullys and we seeing what we can do with that.
    Bye Mari (k)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home