.·::·.Mari's Interest's.·::·.

Monday, March 26, 2007

The 3 songs

In the first song what I imagine is that at the first part of the song that someone is taking water from a river or a lake to make some kind of dinner because at night she or he would have a special dinner with people that is invite to this party. In the second part of the song I imagine already the people in this kind of special night-party eating the special food and dancing. Then I imagine lights turning off, but one light still is on and then two people a women or men goes out to dance a special kind of dance and people starts to enjoy it. After these kind of dance is over people start to go to the scenery and practice these dance because it seems to be interesting and people like it a lot, so they went to the dancers and talk to them to see if they could teach them how to dance like that and how to make their moves like that. Then I imagine that a men takes the party's microphone and starts talking about how is his life and how he is in love with a women, then he finish his discourse and says the women’s name and ask her that if she wants to be her wife, she say yes, and people were all happy giving them a big applause.

In the second song I imagine like some kind of party in a farm with people dancing their own special dance. Also I imagine people going to this farm as if they were going to see or participate in this kind of dance contest. I imagine some people dancing while the other ones are giving them a big applause and enjoy it by laughing.

In the last song I imagine if i am being in Africa and while i was walking I meat with a old man singing and people enjoy his songs and also giving him money because of his effort that he made on the song and on the singing, at the second part of the song I imagine like a frog that enjoys him to the song and sings a little of the song but in the from languages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home